At Qawah, we recognise the importance of learning and development. We have years of expertise in a range of formal and informal education settings, and can off your business, organisation or group a high-quality bespoke product that responds to your needs.
Andy has spent much of his career in training, education and charity work. He has designed and taught lessons, courses, and group-learning exercises for all ages – including time as a tutor on two Youth Work and Culture degrees, as a Chaplain in a secondary setting, and Director of a local youth work charity.
Although we have split our approaches into three different categories below, the reality is that often these delivery styles blend to suit the context. We remain convinced that learning and development is best experienced collaboratively and that individuals and communities learn best when they journey together towards a common goal.
We specialise in creative approaches to problem solving, and are experts at capturing complex topics and themes and communicating them clearly in a way that encourages proactive responses. Some things we have provided training for include:
- Charities seeking to re-connect with the purpose
- Faith communities looking to re-examine their sense of calling and identity
- Youth, school and community groups who want to explore ways they can positively impact their communities
- Businesses wishing to deepen their sense of identity, build internal relationships or re-discover their core strategies
Andy is an accomplished public speaker, confident and capable in front of crowds of all sizes. He has spoken on a range of topics, including (but not limited to):
- Well-ness and mindfulness
- Environmental issues and action
We have years of experience of designing and creating resources for individuals or groups to use, covering a range of topics (including those listed above).
- lesson plans and assemblies for schools
- one-off sessions or longer courses for youth or community groups
- study materials for church or community groups
- Well-ness journal ideas for individuals or groups.