It seems a little self-indulgent, no?
You have enough things to juggle at the moment, and you don’t have the time, money or energy to spend on something so ethereal.
And anyway, what would you even need a coach for?
- you know everything about yourself
- you never have any doubts or fears
- you always fully embrace change
- there is nothing in your life you want to change
- you are absolutely certain about where you are going
- your physical and mental fitness is everything you want it to be
- you never procrastinate
- you have no areas in your life you want to grow
- you never self sabotage
- the stories you tell yourself are 100% accurate
- you always feel like you are good enough
- you have no self-destructive habits, at all
- your time management is amazing, always
- you don’t need feedback
- all of your habits are positive
- you set clear, realistic goals and unrelentingly achieve them
- there is no stress in your life
- you don’t wrestle with Imposter Syndrome
- you are never cynical and never give up
- you have never had any type of trauma…
And, of course, you can do everything on your own and have never benefitted from the input of others.
Of course I’m bring a little cheeky here. Please don’t read the above as a not-so-subtle way of arguing that coaching can solve all your problems (after neatly breaking each one down into attractive and bite-sized portions…
If you are honest with yourself, you know that while you are dealing with many personal or professional situations really well – there are one or two that have tripped you up, confused you or sent you into a spin of fight, flight or denial.
Maybe we could have a chat about how coaching might be a way of getting past those?
Get in touch for a free, no obligation chat: book a free 30 minute conversation here.